COMPLETELY REDONE – The only course you need to learn web development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More!
What you’ll learn
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Create responsive, accessible, and beautiful layouts
- Recognize and prevent common security exploits like SQL-Injection & XSS
- Continue to learn and grow as a developer, long after the The Web Developer Bootcamp 2021 course ends
- Create a blog application from scratch using Node, Express, and MongoDB.
- Create a complicated yelp-like application from scratch
- Deploy your applications and work with cloud databases
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages
- Think like a developer. Become an expert at Googling code questions!
- Create complex HTML forms with validations
- Implement full authentication from scratch!
- Use CSS Frameworks including Bootstrap 5, Semantic UI, and Bulma
- Implement responsive navbars on websites
- Create full-stack web applications from scratch
- Manipulate the DOM with vanilla JS
- Use Postman to monitor and test APIs
- Write complex web apps with multiple models and data associations
- Write a REAL application using everything in the The Web Developer Bootcamp 2021 course
- Use Express and MongoDB to create full-stack JS applications
- Use common JS data structures like Arrays and Objects
- Master the command line interface
- Use NPM to install all sorts of useful packages
- Understand the ins and outs of HTTP requests
- Create your own Node modules
- Make a beautiful, responsive photographer’s portfolio page
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for a startup
- Implement user authentication
- Create a beautiful animated todo list application
- Create single page applications with AJAX
- Have a computer with Internet
- Be ready to learn an insane amount of awesome stuff
- Prepare to build real web apps!
- Brace yourself for stupid jokes about my dog Rusty
COMPLETELY REDONE ON OCTOBER 12th 2020, WITH OVER 500 BRAND NEW VIDEOS!
Hi! Welcome to the brand new version of The Web Developer Bootcamp, Udemy’s most popular web development course. This The Web Developer Bootcamp 2021 course was just completely overhauled to prepare students for the 2021 job market, with over 60 hours of brand new content. This is the only course you need to learn web development. There are a lot of options for online developer training, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective on the market. Here’s why:
- This is the only Udemy course taught by a professional bootcamp instructor with a track record of success.
- 94% of my in-person bootcamp students go on to get full-time developer jobs. Most of them are complete beginners when I start working with them.
- The previous 2 bootcamp programs that I taught cost $14,000 and $21,000. This course is just as comprehensive but with brand new content for a fraction of the price.
- Everything I cover is up-to-date and relevant to 2021’s developer job market. This The Web Developer Bootcamp 2021 course does not cut any corners. I just spent 8 months redoing this behemoth of a course!
- We build 13+ projects, including a gigantic production application called YelpCamp. No other course walks you through the creation of such a substantial application.
- The The Web Developer Bootcamp 2021 course is constantly updated with new content, projects, and modules. Think of it as a subscription to a never-ending supply of developer training.
- You get to meet my cats and chickens!
When you’re learning to program you often have to sacrifice learning the exciting and current technologies in favor of the “beginner friendly” classes. With this course, you get the best of both worlds. This is a course designed for the complete beginner, yet it covers some of the most exciting and relevant topics in the industry.
Throughout the brand new version of The Web Developer Bootcamp 2021 course we cover tons of tools and technologies including:
- Responsive Design
- AJAX and single page apps
- Bootstrap 4 and 5 (alpha)
- Bulma CSS Framework
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- SQL vs. NoSQL databases
- Database Associations
- Schema Design
- Authentication From Scratch
- Cookies & Sessions
- Common Security Issues – SQL Injection, XSS, etc.
- Developer Best Practices
- Deploying Apps
- Cloud Databases
- Image Upload and Storage
- Maps and Geocoding
This course is also unique in the way that it is structured and presented. Many online courses are just a long series of “watch as I code” videos. This course is different. I’ve incorporated everything I learned in my years of teaching to make this course not only more effective but more engaging. The course includes:
- Research Assignments
- Too many pictures of my dog Rusty
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I got into this industry because I love working with people and helping students learn. Sign up today and see how fun, exciting, and rewarding web development can be!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development, regardless of previous experience
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience
- It’s also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few of the technologies(like HTML and CSS) but not all
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
Created by Colt Steele
Last updated 2/2021
English [Auto], French [Auto]Size: 30.21 GB