What you’ll learn
- Master Java Programming Language
- Build Dynamic Android Apps From Scratch
- Master Android Development and MVC Pattern when Building Android Apps
- Master Modern Android Development with DataBinding
- Build Several Android Apps with the latest Android API’s: ROOM, Firebase, Firestore and ML Kit Face Recognition
- Learn Android Development Best Practices
- Learn Android User Interface Design
- Master the Android Studio IDE and Become More Productive
- Learn How to Publish Android Apps to Google Play
- Basic programming experience in general is helpful but not required. The Comprehensive 2021 Android Development Masterclass course covers everything you’ll need to build Android Apps
- Be Willing to Work and Learn
[Feb 26 Update]: Added a new Section (3+ hrs) – Build a Todois Clone App
[Feb 24 Update]: Added a new Section (3 hrs) – Build a National Parks App
[January 18 Update]: Updated one section – Trivia App Challenge & Solution
[January 2nd Update]: Updated two new sections!!
[December 30th Update]: Updated 12 Sections!! And more to come.
[November 2020 Update]: Added 11 Coding Exercises; Added two new lectures; added 19 quizzes!
You may have many reasons why you want to learn Android development – maybe you have lots of app ideas but don’t know where to start? Or maybe it’s time for a career change, and Android Development picked your interest? Or perhaps you want to be more valuable at your company… whatever the reason, you’re are on the right path by being here!
Build a strong foundation in Android Development, Android Studio, and object-oriented Java Programming with this Complete, Up-to-date course. This is the Android Development Bootcamp you’ll ever need to learn Android Development from scratch!
In this Android App Development Bootcamp course, you will be:
- Building Android apps from scratch using Android Studio and Java Programming Language
- Fully learn the Java Programming Language, which is used to build Android Apps.
- Android Building Blocks
- Building several full-fledged apps from scratch
- Learning how to leverage Android Internal Persistence API’s (SharedPreference and SQLite)
- Master Android App Design, from start to finish (Android Material Design)
- Android DataBinding
- Master new Android APIs such as ROOM Persistence, Firestore Realtime Database, and ML Kit – Face Recognition.
- Uploading your apps to Google Play Store and reach Millions of Android users worldwide!
- And so much more…
This is a hands-on course, which means you will be actually building several android apps as you learn!
The Comprehensive 2021 Android Development Masterclass course is structured in such a way to improve your knowledge retention – by having a lot of hands-on projects. In each section of the course, you will be practicing and building something meaningful, which will further your understanding of Android App Development. There are quizzes and challenges as well.
No Prior Programming Experience is Required!
If you are not an experienced developer, don’t worry. The Comprehensive 2021 Android Development Masterclass course was designed with beginners in mind – you don’t have to have any prior experience!
All you need is an open mind and be willing to work (and some patience, too).
You’ll start by learning the Java programming language fundaments such as creating Java variables, variable types, relational and logical operators, loops, and methods. Once the language basics are covered, you’ll then move on to learning Java Object–Oriented Programming concepts – classes, Java Inheritance, and how to create objects from Java classes.
Next, you’ll learn the most fundamental Java Data Structures, which help programmers store and manipulate programs’ data efficiently and easily (Arrays and ArrayLists).
If you are familiar with the Java programming language, you can always fast-forward to the Android Development part of the course, which introduces the fool Bootcamp for Android App Development. In the Android App Development part of The Comprehensive 2021 Android Development Masterclass course, you’ll focus on building an Android app from the get-go. You’ll be learning Android concepts such as Android Activities, Android Basic Project Structure, Android Layouts, and XML by actually doing the work, building android apps from scratch!
The goal is to take you through the whole process of learning Android development, from zero to hero, meaning from building simple Android apps to building apps that connect to Firebase (remote realtime–database), apps that recognize faces on a photo (MLKit Face Recognition), to learning how to build Android map-driven applications! Along the way, you’ll learn how to store data in android (SQLite and Sharedpreferences). You’ll learn how to use the fundamental design pattern called MVC – Model-View-Controller to structure your Android projects. You’ll learn how to use the most modern Android libraries and APIs like Android ROOM – an alternative way to save Android data! You’ll master how to use Android Fragments to make your apps more versatile and run on different device sizes (phone, tablet).
As you can see, this is The Comprehensive 2021 Android Development Masterclass course you’ll need to get started in Android Development with Java – this is your Android Development Bootcamp course that will take you from zero to hero!
Why Should You Take This Course?
My name is Paulo Dichone, creator of the most best-selling online programming courses (with over 100,000 happy and satisfied students). This time, I have designed this Android Masterclass course – especially for YOU.
I know how hard it can be to learn programming and Android development – there’s a lot of information out there, but the problem is that none is complete, nor is it updated. I understand how frustrating it’s to try to learn something on your own and spend months without seeing progress!
That’s why I do what I do – teach.
My sole goal is to show you that you can get started right away with Android development and start building your app ideas!
Don’t just take our word for it; see what my past students had to say about the course:
“I liked The Comprehensive 2021 Android Development Masterclass course and the professor. I’m taking another course with him because he’s excellent in my opinion, starts from beginner to advanced, very organized classes. A lot of examples in The Comprehensive 2021 Android Development Masterclass course, and he was updating the course often too. Money well spent.” – Kevin ★★★★ (4.5 stars rating)
“Great course. Very easy in understanding and friendly learning. Good Job, Sir. Thanks for this.” – Muhammad – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“Well, in my opinion, this is a great course since I knew nothing about java and by now I’m able to write my own apps pretty easily.” – Michael – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“Great course! I learned a lot from the numerous examples. I now have the confidence to build my own apps and to explore different areas of Android programming. – ★★★★ (4.5 stars rating)
Great Course!!!! Thanks, Paulo!!!!!” – Ian – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“I am delighted with The Comprehensive 2021 Android Development Masterclass course. I have only attended the Android part because I had a basic knowledge of Java. I really like how Paulo teaches. He goes step by step, and you can understand everything. My first language is not English, but he speaks very; clearly, I can understand every word. Also, he is a happy guy, and you can hear that through the courses that he really loves what he is doing.” – Antal – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“Very well thought-out course. Flows smoothly with great delivery. I have been developing Android Apps for several years, and I still found this course informative, relevant, and helpful. I would recommend everyone take The Comprehensive 2021 Android Development Masterclass course if you are new to Android or returning for a refresher course.” – Douglas – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 45 hours of HD 1080p video content (and growing)
- Build several fully-fledged apps, including ones that use ML Kit Face Recognition, Android ROOM Database, Firebase, Maps and JSON API’s, etc.
- Challenges and Solutions
- Fast and helpful support if you need anything or have questions
- My great sense of humor 🙂
Enroll today and start learning.
See you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Android Developers
- Web Developers who want to Learn Android and Java
- Curious students who Want to Build their own Android Apps
- Project Managers who Want to Learn How Android Apps are Built
- Anyone who wants to Learn Java and Android Development
Created by Paulo Dichone | Android, Java, Flutter Developer and Teacher
Last updated 12/2020
Size: 23.6 GB