Using the latest version of Tally accounting software, you will learn accounting, inventory, GST, GTA, banking, payroll and manufacturing.
What you’ll learn
- Accounting With GST in Tally
- Stock Management in Tally
- GTA – Goods Transport Agency
- GST Set – Off
- RCM – Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Voucher Classes
- Price List
- Cost Centre And Cost Categories
- Bill Of Materials
- Filing Return
- Be able to operate a PC. That’s all.
Learn to file GST return is included now.
By enrolling in this Tally ERP 9 : Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally course you will learn :
- You can understand and post entries with confidence if you are familiar with accounting basics such as debits and credits.
- Learn transferring account information from physical books to Tally.
- Stock details can be added, along with filters that display stock availability based on particular features. For example, how many laptops with i5 processors do you have in your store?
- Bank Reconciliation – Match bank statement entries with your records of bank entries.
- You will learn about implementing essential and advanced GST topics like GST Set-Off, Reverse Charge, Goods Transport Agency, and how to enter their related multiple journal entries in Tally.
- Get a complete understanding of the Government-compliant corporate payroll system (employee attendance). Rates of deductibility prescribed by law.
- Lean Manufacturing Process where you can arrive at cost of the item you manufacture, from the cost of various parts/components involved in making up of product.
- And in between, learn to customize sales invoice number format that looks like – BN/001/19-20 and much more.
- Unlike short courses which teach at a basic level or long Tally ERP 9 : Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally courses that take more time than necessary, the course topics above can be covered in 8 hours.
- Learn not just to use Tally but also think of maintaining compliant bookkeeping practices.
What can you expect from this Tally ERP 9 : Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally course:
This is an essential guide to Tally, which means, you’ll learn all core and essential concepts used on day to day basis.
Think of this Tally ERP 9 : Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally course as a solid foundation to Tally.
You will be able to learn advance topics on your own and effortlessly.
This Tally ERP 9 : Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally course is meant for learning purpose and don’t serve as an advise with regard to accounting/corporate compliance.
I hope you benefit from the knowledge which you gain from this Tally ERP 9 : Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to Tally
- Business Individuals are willing to switch from Manual Accounting.
- Anyone looking for Accounting Job.
Created by Chirag Mehta
Last updated 11/2020
Size: 3.12 GB