Use React Native and your React knowledge to build native iOS and Android Apps – incl. Push Notifications, Hooks, Redux
What you’ll learn
- Dive deeper into React Native
- Develop cross-platform (iOS and Android) mobile apps without knowing Swift, ObjectiveC or Java/ Android
- React knowledge is a must (but you absolutely DON’T have to be an expert)
- NO Android/ Java or iOS (Swift, ObjectiveC) development experience is required
In addition, a whole section on “Push Notifications” was added.
Mobile apps are one of the best ways to engage with users – no wonder everyone wants to build one!
What a great advantage it would be if you could combine your web development expertise with your React training to build mobile apps?
That’s exactly what React Native allows you to do!
With this React Native – The Practical Guide course, you’re going to get a chance to do just that. I’ll show you how to make all the apps you need, how to publish them to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, and how to dive really deep into the React Native ecosystem.
This React Native – The Practical Guide course teaches you everything you need to know about React Native and the general principles behind the framework, how to build a responsive design that works on different devices, how to animate React Native applications, how to navigate, how to use the camera, and much more!
How better to learn than by making an app? We’ll build an app called “Awesome Places” during this React Native – The Practical Guide course, where members can upload photos and share the location where they took them. Among the features available for downloading are things like displaying maps, using the camera, authenticating users, connecting to the server, and much more.
By the end of the React Native – The Practical Guide course, we’ll of course also go through all steps required to get it into an app store.
Here’s a detailed look at what you’ll get:
- The core concepts and theory
- Understand how to navigate in React Native apps
- A closer look at styling and animating React Native apps
- Instructions on how to use third-party libraries in your React Native app
- Detailed examples on how to use maps or an image picker
- A full user authentication flow
- How to connect to a backend server from your app
- Debugging instructions
- And so much more!
What will you need to succeed in this course?
- NO Android, Java, Swift, or ObjectiveC knowledge is required!
I’d be very happy to welcome you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to use React to build native mobile apps
- Every mobile developer who wishes to learn only one language to write cross-platform mobile apps
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 3/2021
Size: 17.19 GB