Learn NextJS from the ground up and build production-ready, fullstack ReactJS apps with the NextJS framework!
What you’ll learn
- Learn all key NextJS features like pre-rendering, SSR, data fetching, file-based routing, and authentication
- Learn how to build client-side and full-stack ReactJS apps with NextJS
- Build real projects and apply what you learned with hands-on projects and examples
- Take the full Next.js & React – The Complete Guide course or the “NextJS Summary” module for a quick start if you have limited time
- Clean Code
- ReactJS knowledge is strongly recommended, but the Next.js & React – The Complete Guide course also includes a complete React refresher module
- NO prior NextJS knowledge is required
- MERN Stack Front To Back: Full Stack React Redux & Node.js
After creating bestselling courses on React and NextScript, I’m delighted to share this amazing course about the React framework NextJS with you – a Next.js & React – The Complete Guide course that allows you to advance as a React developer and build real, production-ready applications with Next.JS.
Too many buzzwords for your taste?
Fair enough – but indeed, NextJS is a great choice for growing as a React developer and for taking your React apps to the next level!
We use NextJS because it’s expanding fast and therefore in high demand. And there’s a reason for that: NextJS’s built-in elements make developing React apps a snap. Building great experiences and SEO-friendly React apps has never been so easy!
Furthermore, NextJS makes building full-stack React applications (front-end and back-end code combined into one project) extremely straightforward. NextJS allows you to build a NodeJS-based API alongside your front-end React apps.
Want to add authentication? NextJS simplifies that as well and makes user signup, sign in and session management very convenient.
This Next.js & React – The Complete Guide course will take you from NextJS beginner to advanced level in no time!
We’ll start at the very basics, no NextJS knowledge is required at all, and we’ll then dive into all the core features that make up NextJS. Both in theory as well as with multiple real projects where all concepts will be applied step-by-step.
For this Next.js & React – The Complete Guide course, you’ll need basic React knowledge, though the Next.js & React – The Complete Guide course does come with a “React refresher” module in case it’s been some time since you last worked with React.
In addition to the main Next.js & React – The Complete Guide course, you will also receive a “NextJS Summary” module, so you can always jump back and review your knowledge without taking the complete course again. Or you can just jump to the summary module for just a quick overview of all the core features.
After finishing this Next.js & React – The Complete Guide course, you’ll be well prepared to build your own NextJS projects from the ground up and apply for NextJS positions!
In detail, this Next.js & React – The Complete Guide course will cover:
- What is NextJS? And why would you use it?
- Why is just React (in many cases) not enough?
- Creating NextJS projects from the ground up & understanding these projects
- Working with file-based routing
- Adding dynamic routes and catch-all routes
- Implementing different forms of page pre-rendering and server-side rendering
- Working with data and adding data fetching + pre-fetching to your apps
- Pre-generating dynamic and static pages
- Adding optimizations like metadata to pages
- Optimizing images with the NextJS Image component
- Building fullstack apps with API routes
- Managing app-wide state with React context (in NextJS apps)
- Adding authentication to NextJS apps
- Multiple complete apps where we’ll apply all these core concepts!
- A complete React.js refresher module (so that we’re all on the same page)
- A NextJS summary module so that you can refresh what you learned or just explore the core features quickly
- And much more!
I can’t wait to start this journey together with you! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- React developers who want to take the next step and build production-ready React apps
- React developers who aim to build fullstack React apps
- Web developers in general, who want to work with one of the most popular and in-demand tech stacks
Created by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 3/2021
Size: 9.92 GB