Learn React and all its modern features such as hooks and context in less than a day with this highly focused React course
What Will You Get?
- Access to all HD course videos
- All source code for the entire application broken down by video
- All future updates free of charge
- Exclusive access to the Learn React Today Discord channel where you can talk with me and all other members of the course
Why should you take this course?
While there are plenty of React courses out there, none compare to this one. Instead of writing code and building a single large project, this Learn React Today course is focused on learning React and what it does. I simplify and explain in depth every topic in the course so you can create any product you can think of. This means you won’t just be copying code from the video, but will actively learn it.
Unrelated topics are kept to a minimum in order to make this Learn React Today course highly focused and well explained. Instead of spending time building huge database structures or CSS files, this course will be focused on learning React. Due to the focus of this course, you will learn everything you need to know about React in less time.
I will also demonstrate all the best practices and design patterns you’ll need for easily creating complex React applications using my extreme love for clean and well-designed code. The Learn React Today course that talk about this in depth, much less cover it as in-depth as mine do, are few and far between.
I could go on and on about why this Learn React Today course is the best one for you, but basically you get more done in less time, which leads to you building your own projects faster.
What Will You Learn?
- A deep understanding of how React works
- How to build React components and connect them to create a full application
- Working with React hooks in depth
- React context and state management in full-scale applications
- How to easily persist state with LocalStorage
- Continuous integration and deployment with a React application
- Multiple tactics for communication between React components
- And so much more in-depth React information
Can You Take This Course?
You should take this course if:
- You are already familiar with React, but want to learn more modern best practices
- You already know another frontend framework, but want to dive deep into learning React
Author: Kyle Cook [webdevsimplified.com]
Size: 833.0 MB
Resource from https://courses.webdevsimplified.com/learn-react-today