Kali Linux Tutorial ranked #1! Become an expert on Kali Linux and learn how to use it quickly and easily.
What you’ll learn
- Use Kali Linux for basic to advanced tasks
- Hack your way through multiple customized targets
- Get a taste of how the bad guys hack and how the good guys hack (and steal the credit cards)!
- Develop your understanding of how hacker commands can be used in Linux.
- Build up a Linux target from scratch to Hack with Kali Linux
- and so much more!
- Basic understanding of concepts such as IP addresses, NAT, client, server, etc.
- Basic understanding of ethical hacking concepts such as port scanning, vulnerability scanning, etc.
- Desire to become an ethical hacker and willing to learn and persevere
Kali 2020 course updates have been made to the Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course
If you have no idea where to begin learning hacking with Kali Linux, how will you learn it? Is your command line knowledge up to par? How does it make you feel to use it? That means you are the right candidate for this Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course. For the purposes of this Kali Linux tutorial, let us assume that you have no prior experience with Linux. As you take this course, you will gain a thorough understanding of Kali Linux from scratch, and you will quickly become familiar with the basic tools and commands, not just for Kali, but for all major Linux distributions.
One of the best investments I’ve made this year has been the 11 dollars I spent on this simple, but thought-provoking course! In my opinion, the Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course materials were very relevant and provided me with a great way to refresh a lot of technical concepts I already knew but had not applied in quite a while, as well as introducing me to some new ways to implement hacks. Throughout the Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course, I plan to revisit the materials regularly in order to improve my understanding. The money spent was well spent. – Carl Bradford ★★★★★
Being a Linux noob, I found this Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course extremely helpful and learned a lot. After taking a course like this, I feel more knowledgeable and confident not only about the OS, but also about the Kali operating system.” – Olivia R. McLaughlin ★★★★★
The Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course is divided into three parts.
Part 1 – Basics
- Commands to help you navigate any Linux system
- Add/remove software and update/upgrade your system
- Archive and compress files and folders
- Use wildcards to make daily tasks easier
Part 2 – Administration
- Editing files
- Configuring and managing services
- Managing users, groups and permissions
- Chaining multiple commands for greater effect
Part 3 – Hacking
- Download a minimal Linux and build it from scratch
- Hack it with Kali Linux!
Part 4 – Shells
- Understanding bind shells
- Understanding reverse shell
- Understanding web shells
Part 5 – Hacking Like The Bad Guys
- Exploiting replicas of real life vulnerabilities
- Getting access and creating backdoors
- Stealing credit card information
By the end of the Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course you will have the skills to:
- Use common Linux commands like hackers do
- Build a Linux target from scratch
- Hack the target using what your learnt in the Kali Linux tutorial
- Create shell and backdoors
- Understand and replicate what the bad guys do
In addition to some of the theoretical concepts that were introduced in the Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course Hacking for Beginners, this course further develops them. This series of courses is also offered by Hackers Academy
“I am thankful to the author and the Udemy team for providing me and other newbies like me with a free platform where we can learn the basics of Kali Linux.” – Syed Mohammad Raza ★★★★★
Who this course is for:
- You have no prior experience with Linux and would like to learn how to use Kali Linux
- You have a basic understanding of ethical hacking and want to learn how to do it using Kali Linux
- You want to learn how to create targets and hack them using Kali Linux
Created by Hackers Academy – Online Ethical Hacking Tutorials
Last updated 4/2021
Size: 2.82 GB