Improve your career by writing clear and effective emails, gaining more confidence, and gaining more experience.
What you’ll learn
- Gain the knowledge and confidence needed to master your email writing skills
- Show your professionalism and experience through your email communication
- Assure that your business emails receive the attention they deserve
- Compose clear emails for maximum readability, comprehension, and impact
- Build your professional reputation and enhance your career success using email communication
- Team collaboration is more efficient when ideas are shared quickly and with a minimum of effort
- Adapt emails to accommodate different audiences and work situations
- Become a faster and more efficient writer to boost productivity and save time
- Increase team collaboration through effective group-wide team updates
- Build new professional relationships and improve existing ones through email writing
- Plan, organize and format emails in a logical and reader-friendly structure
- Make long and complex emails simple and scannable for your recipients
- Proofread and edit your email to make it clear, concise and easy to understand
- Build credibility and trust in business emails when sharing confidential information
- Modify your emails to cope with cultural nuances
- Expand your knowledge of email communication across the generational gap
- Move beyond hierarchical restrictions to build rapport with managers and colleagues
- Adapt your writing style to reflect global English norms and internationally accepted formatting standards
- Understand how all email elements affect the recipient’s mindset and response
- Write effective subject lines, greetings, sign-offs and signatures
- Use the ‘To’, ‘Cc’, ‘Bcc’ and ‘Reply all’ fields correctly
- Learn the proper ways to forward emails without annoying the recipients
- Provide supporting information in the form of facts, documents, screenshots, and attachments
- Create effective email templates to manage repetitive emails and save on time
- Feel confident saying “No” via email without creating tension at work
- Write the perfect apology email for various challenging situations
- Write introduction emails to introduce yourself or a colleague to the team
- Learn how to follow up for information, clarification, feedback or approval
- Write effective appreciation or congratulations emails
- Learn how to reschedule, cancel or invite someone to a meeting via email
- Consistently have access to the Internet
- It does not require any previous experience
Looking for tips on how to write better emails? It is very important in business communications to have excellent email writing skills. They will also play a significant role in all your daily interactions with colleagues.
Improving your email writing skills can boost your confidence, enhance your professional reputation, and help you advance your career.
Communication is still a challenge for many people. Due to this situation, colleagues have difficulty communicating with each other and stressful conflicts occur at work.
The course is for you if you want to:
- Craft powerful emails that your colleagues want to read
- Ensure you are better understood in the workplace
- Get ideas across quickly and efficiently
- Boost productivity and increase team collaboration through email
Our email communication course is intended to help professionals with their email communication skills to become more effective at the workplace and advance their careers.
There are other courses that cover bits and pieces of email writing and etiquette at work. This Email Writing & Etiquette: Business Communication at Work course teaches you everything you need to know.
Additionally, you will find examples, scripts, and practical advice that you can put into action the moment you watch the lectures.
About the instructor:
I’m glad you’re taking the Email Writing & Etiquette: Business Communication at Work course! My name is Victoriya Maya. I am the Director of Marketing and Student Support at the Corporate Finance Institute. CFI is the world’s leading financial training company with over 700,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews. My experience serving over half a million customers and managing two busy teams helped me gain hands-on experience, as well as email writing skills that enabled me to manage projects, communicate with colleagues, and excel professionally.
You will learn much more about yourself in this Email Writing & Etiquette: Business Communication at Work course – but that’s just an example. I am going to share every piece of information I know about email communication with YOU in order to help you learn, grow, and achieve your goals.
The Email Writing & Etiquette: Business Communication at Work course is designed to impart all the knowledge I have about email writing practices and email etiquette that has allowed me to excel.
After attending the training, you’ll notice an immediate and long-lasting difference in your everyday communication. Observing the lectures and applying the knowledge you learn in your everyday interactions is all you need to do. Based on real-world examples, you can download email scripts and course materials to improve your skills.
For your professionalism to be evident, you do not necessarily need to know everything about your experience. It wouldn’t be bad if you could convey your point clearly, concisely, and strongly through email in all kinds of professional settings?
Become a better emailer today by joining our class! Upon completion of this Email Writing & Etiquette: Business Communication at Work course, you’ll be equipped with the skills needed to master email!
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who correspond regularly with managers and colleagues by email
- Individuals who want to build their professional reputation and enhance their career success via email communication
- Employers who want to convey their thoughts quickly in a way that is easy to read, understand, and impactful
- Employees who wish to maximize productivity, reduce time and improve employee team collaboration are encouraged to use email
Created by Viktoriya Maya
Last updated 2/2021
Size: 1.89 GB