Discover the very last version of Blender , learn modeling, animation, sculpting, rigging, texturing, simulation
What you’ll learn
- Discover the software to integrate it into your workflow
- Apprehend the interface and keyboard shortcuts for better efficiency
- Learn polygon modeling, animation, and rendering basics.
- Explore more advanced features of Blender, compositing, digital sculpture, video game asset creation.
- Good computer skills. The basics in 3d will be a plus but are not mandatory
If you are a future user who want to become familiar with Blender, this training in english is for you.
As a professional graphic designer or as a company in constant evolution, Blender will
be absolutely essential to your working life.
The full manual for Blender is intended for all future users who want to become familiar
with the software but also for professionnals aimed at enhancing their knowledge.
– For better efficiency, you will understand the interface and learn keyboard shortcuts
– In order to have a better workflow management, you will discover the complete software
– Learn polygon modeling, animation and rendering basics.
– explore all the detailed functionalities provided by this application, compositing, digital sculpture, 3d printing, video game creation.
– Ready to use source files
– Blender trainer certified by the Blender foundation, who has been practicing for many years in the field of 3D.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested by Blender and open source. From the freelance graphic designer to the company wants to integrate open source.
- Maya for Beginners: Complete Guide to 3D Animation in Maya
Created by Julien Deville
Last updated 1/2019
Size: 7.4 GB