A 200-hour Appium+module including lectures and real-life examples of how to implement an automation framework for mobile devices
What you’ll learn
- This Appium -Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch + Frameworks course provides a complete overview of automated testing (Native and Hybrid) Android/iOS applications using Appium.
- During this course, you will learn the latest version of Selenium 3.0 so you can automate any mobile or web application.
- The goal of this Appium -Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch + Frameworks course is to teach you the coding standards for writing efficient Mobile Automation scripts.
- You will understand appium framework components like TesNG, Maven, ANT, Jenkins, page object model, etc
- You will be able to develop a Mobile Automation framework from scratch
- You will be able to create GREAT LOOKING REPORTS using the best-advanced REPORTING TOOL
- “Last but not least” you can clear any Interview and can Lead Entire Appium Automation Project from Design Stage
- *****This Appium -Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch + Frameworks course does not require any programming experience********* All candidates, even those without programming experience, can follow along.
- though these are online Lectures. We will provide you with lifelong instructor support. I will respond within 12 hours to any questions on the discussion board or directly to you.
- Our Appium -Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch + Frameworks course includes everything you need to learn about Appium installation and Java knowledge.
- There are also code dumps and an Interview Guide available for download.
- Join in our Appium Training community with (200 + lectures, 30000+ Students) Learning Together which you will not see in any other Selenium online course on Udemy.
- Besides answering students’ queries, we have two dedicated trainers who help prepare resumes, interviews, and job applications for students
APPIUM with Udemy’s highest enrollment of students is the most popular course offered by APPIUM
There are already more than 50,000 potential students enrolled and all the reviews are five stars
By the end of the course, you will be able to master both Android and iOS Mobile Automation Testing, and you will be able to apply it to your workplace or land a high-paying job. Watching the preview talks and reading the student reviews are good ways to verify the quality of the Appium -Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch + Frameworks course before enrolling.
Its Time to Learn Mobile Automation!
Mobile growth has resulted in a huge demand for Quality Testing and this has become an increasingly difficult task, especially when investigating testing tools that work on a variety of platforms
Using a variety of tips and tricks, all topics are covered from the basics all the way up to the advanced level so that users can achieve perfection on everything. You can choose any mobile application from the Appium -Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch + Frameworks course library and automate it however you like after you have completed it
Videos will be updated on regular basis based up on latest released versions of APPIUM
Compared to other courses available on the market, what makes this one unique? Students will learn about Mobile Automation concepts from scratch in my lectures assuming they are new to technology, illustrate them with real-life examples to boost their confidence, and prepare them for interviews at the end.
Appium Internal Architecture
Configuration setup for running tests on Emulator/Simulator
Working on Native (Android&IOS) Apps
Working on Hybrid Apps
Indepth explanation of Appium API’s to automate Android and IOS Apps
Mobile Gestures Automation scroll,swipe, longpress, tap, Touch Actions using Appium
Automating Browser Apps using Appium
Tips in identfying objects on App and browser
Automating on real devices using Android and IOS
IOS capabilities and guidelines for running on real iphone devices
Integration of Appium with Maven project
Appium Page object mode design
End to end Framework development using Appium
Who this course is for:
- Manual testers, Non-programming aware testers interested in learning Automation
- Web Automation Testers who are already aware of Selenium Webdriver
- Any Software engineer who are interested in Mobile Technologies
Created by Rahul Shetty
Size: 12.37 GB