The only course you need to learn web development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More!
What you’ll learn
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Continue to learn and grow as a developer, long after the course ends
- Create a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI
- Create a complicated yelp-like application from scratch
- Write your own browser-based game
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages
- Think like a developer. Become an expert at Googling code questions!
- Create complex HTML forms with validations
- Write web apps with full authentication
- Use Bootstrap to create good-looking responsive layouts
- Implement responsive navbars on websites
- Create full-stack web applications from scratch
- Manipulate the DOM with vanilla JS
- Manipulate the DOM using jQuery
- Translate between jQuery and vanillas JS
- Write complex web apps with multiple models and data associations
- Write a REAL application using everything in the course
- Use Express and MongoDB to create full-stack JS applications
- Use common JS data structures like Arrays and Objects
- Master the command line interface
- Use NPM to install all sorts of useful packages
- Understand the ins and outs of HTTP requests
- Create your own Node modules
- Make a beautiful, responsive photographer’s portfolio page
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for a startup
- Implement user authentication
- Create a beautiful animated todo list application
- Have a computer with Internet
- Be ready to learn an insane amount of awesome stuff
- Prepare to build real web apps!
- Brace yourself for stupid jokes about my dog Rusty
Just updated to incorporate Bootstrap 4.1.3!
Hi! Welcome to the The Web Developer Bootcamp Udemy Course, the only course you require to find out web development. There are a great deal of alternatives for online developer training, however this course lacks a doubt the most detailed and reliable on the marketplace. Here’s why:
This is the only online course taught by an expert bootcamp trainer.
94% of my in-person bootcamp trainees go on to get full-time developer jobs. The majority of them are total novices when I begin dealing with them.
The previous 2 bootcamp programs that I taught cost $14,000 and $21,000. This course is just as detailed however with brand new content for a portion of the rate.
Whatever I cover is updated and appropriate to today’s developer industry. No PHP or other outdated technologies. This course does not cut any corners.
This is the only total novice full-stack developer course that covers NodeJS.
We develop 13+ projects, incorporating an enormous production application called YelpCamp. No other course walks you through the creation of such a significant application.
The course is continuously updated with brand-new content, projects, and modules. Think about it as a membership to a perpetual supply of developer training.
You get to satisfy my pet dog Rusty!
When you’re discovering to configure you frequently need to compromise discovering the interesting and present technologies in favor of the “novice friendly” classes. With this course, you get the very best of both worlds. This is a course designed for the total newbie, yet it covers a few of the most interesting and pertinent subjects in the industry.
Throughout the course we cover lots of tools and technologies incorporating:
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix( Command Line) Commands
- Database Associations
This course is likewise special in the manner in which it is structured and provided. Numerous online courses are just a long series of “watch as I code” videos. This course is various. I have actually integrated whatever I found out in my years of mentor to make this course not just more reliable however more interesting. The course incorporates:
- Research Assignments
- Lots of photos of my pet dog Rusty
If you have any concerns, please do not be reluctant to call me. I entered this industry since I enjoy dealing with individuals and assisting trainees discover. Register today and see how enjoyable, interesting, and gratifying web development can be!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anybody who wishes to discover web development, despite previous experience
- It’s best for total novices with absolutely no experience
- It’s likewise fantastic for anybody who does have some experience in a few of the technologies( like HTML and CSS) however not all
- If you wish to take ONE COURSE to find out whatever you require to learn about web development, take this course