LinkedIn Learning is an American website offering video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills. It is a subsidiary of LinkedIn. It was founded in 1995 by Lynda Weinman as Lynda.com before being acquired by LinkedIn in 2015.
Lynda.com is now LinkedIn Learning
Today, we’ll be looking at How To get Free Lynda Account for free in 2020
NOTE: This is legit way of getting a lynda account, there is no chance to getting banned or blocked from Lynda.
Detroit Public Library Registration
Library Card Number
After clicking on register you will get your temporary library card number copy that, we will need it later.
Finally go to lynda organization login page by clicking Here. Enter “detroitpubliclibrary.org” in the field and hit continue.
And create a new profile then you will be asked for library card number (put temorary user id in library card number)
Click on “No. I’ve never had an account” to create a new profile.
Creating Lynda Profile
Fill out the form and click on save.
Voilà, you have successfully created a lynda account for free.
If for some reason the above method doesnt work for you, try the method below.
- Get your Mango Library Card
- Open Lynda from this link https://www.lynda.com/portal/patron?org=starklibrary.org&triedlogout=true (remove &triedlogout=true if link didn’t open for you).
- You should see a page where you’ll be asked to enter your Library Card Number and PIN.
- Just enter same you got when registering in Starklibrary.org for Mango Languages.
- Click Login and Viola… Lynda.com courses are all FREE.
NOTE: Starklibrary.org’s Library card will last 12 months. Enjoy!!!