Would you consider learning Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router a time-consuming task? With just 11 hours of instruction, you can learn Vue if you take this Vue JS Essentials with Vuex and Vue Router course!
What you’ll learn
- Create compelling Vue applications once you understand how to do it
- Manage and update data stored in the application state using Vuex
- Navigate users between pages using Vue Router
- Authenticate users with an advanced OAuth2 flow
- Create an easy way to upload images with drag and drop
- Style content intelligently using CSS Grids
Do you use Vuex for state management? Yes, indeed. Are images uploaded by dragging and dropping? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Authentication with OAuth2? Finally, it’s here!
You’ve come to the right place if you want to learn Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router quickly! In building this Vue JS Essentials with Vuex and Vue Router course, I want you to gain a deep understanding of Vue in a fraction of the time it takes other courses. Here, the concept of view is explained clearly, accurately, and concisely, so there is no filler content!
In just 11 hours, you can become a master of Vue!
While Vue is a standalone product, it becomes even more powerful when combined with Vuex and Vue Router. With Vuex’s state management framework, an application’s data can be retrieved, stored, and transported between various locations. You’ll practice getting data, storing it, and retrieving it for use inside of a Vue application in order to see how Vuex works and how it integrates with Vue so well. Using the VUE Router, users are able to navigate options within a single-page application. To help you understand Visual Router’s workings, I will demonstrate one simple example.
The following practical experience will be provided to you throughout this Vue JS Essentials with Vuex and Vue Router course:
- Producing dynamic, responsive applications using Vue
- Upload images to a remote server using drag and drop image upload
- Log users into your app using OAuth2 Authentication
- Use a cutting edge project boilerplate with Vue CLI
- Reduce the amount of code you write using Template Directives
- Communicate between components using Props and Events
- Update Vue components using reactive data properties
- Progamatically navigate users around your application using Vue Router
- Model application data using the powerful Vuex framework
- Persist information stored in your app using Local Storage
- Develop a master-level understanding of the differences between imperative and declarative programming
- Learn how Vue gives developers multiple tools to accomplish task, and know which the best is for you
Each one of these topics is presented in a respectful way, keeping in mind the time you have to learn. Each section has been written and rewritten several times to keep it as short and sweet as possible. With this Vue tutorial, you can find out all you need to know about it as soon as possible! Join the Vue master program today!
Who this course is for:
- Engineers looking to harness the power of Vue
- Beginners learning about web development