Being a CSS Flexbox pro means building awesome real-world websites that use CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid, Sass, and Advanced CSS Animations by taking The Modern Flexbox, Grid, Sass & Animations Developer Course.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the basics of CSS Flexbox
- You will learn the intermediate level of CSS Flexbox
- You will learn the advanced level of CSS Flexbox
- You will learn the fundamentals of UI Web Design
- You will learn the fundamentals of Responsive Web Design
- You will be able create a portfolio website completely on CSS Flexbox
- You will learn the basics of CSS Grid
- You will learn the intermediate level of CSS Grid
- You will learn the advanced level of CSS Grid
- You will be able create a villa booking website completely on CSS Grid
- You will learn how to setup Sass by two methods
- You will learn all about Sass
- You will be able create a fitness website using CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid and Sass with DARK MODE
- Beginner level knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is required
- Have a computer + internet connection
- Completion of my ” The Ultimate HTML5 Elements & CSS3 Properties BOOTCAMP ” is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED but not mandatory.
There are many courses on CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid, Sass, and Advanced CSS Animations for you to enroll in, but this is currently the most current and comprehensive course for you. Taking The Modern Flexbox, Grid, Sass & Animations Developer Course will allow you to better understand CSS Flexbox and how it can be used on a real-world website. A focus of this course is the fundamentals of web design for user interfaces and responsive designs, along with best practices. As a result, we will be able to discover everything there is to know about CSS grid. A comprehensive study of the CSS Sass Extension Language is also covered in The Modern Flexbox, Grid, Sass & Animations Developer Course.
The first step will be to create a website that showcases the work of designers and developers. Fully responsive and manufactured entirely using CSS Flexbox, this website is completely adaptable to any screen size.
One website included a beautiful Gallery Carousel so users could browse the villas in the gallery. Another one was designed for villa booking. Mobile-friendly, the site has been designed to work with any device, whether it is an existing or new one. CSS Grid has been used exclusively for the creation of this site.
As a final step, we’ll be combining CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid, and Sass to create a fitness website. The website that you created throughout The Modern Flexbox, Grid, Sass & Animations Developer Course work shows how much effort you put into it. The website has a DARK MODE FEATURE, which users will appreciate most, which allows them to change the website’s color theme with only one click.
In The Modern Flexbox, Grid, Sass & Animations Developer Course, you will not only learn about these technologies at a basic level, but you will also learn how to use them at an expert level and more.
One Last Thing to Keep in Mind
Static content will not be used in The Modern Flexbox, Grid, Sass & Animations Developer Course. I will certainly keep updating it regularly if I have fresh content to share.
How long will it take you to make a decision? Enroll in this course now and let’s go on this journey together!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning web design and web development at the same time
- Being interested in learning the latest features of CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid and Sass
- Anyone who wants to learn CSS Flexbox the right way
- Anyone who wants to learn CSS Grid the right way
- Anyone who wants to learn Sass the right way
- Anyone who wants to master CSS Animations
Created by Muslim Helalee
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 21.73 GB