Become an IT security and information security specialist by learning how to stop hackers and prevent hacking, volume 1. Learn more about The Complete Cyber Security Course: Hackers Exposed! by downloading the course from udemy here.
What you’ll learn
- An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats – advanced hackers, trackers, malware, and all Internet nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance.
- Start a career in cybersecurity. Become a cybersecurity specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- In addition to security, privacy, and patches, we also cover operating systems – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- Explore the threat landscape – Darknets, dark markets, zero-day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing, and much more.
- In this crash The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course, you will learn how to master encryption
- Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix, and Qubes OS.
- The purpose of the The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course is to teach you about nation-state hacking infrastructure and tracking.
- You can earn CPE credits by obtaining a certificate of completion signed by instructor Nathan House. To sign up for this, you must complete an off-site form
- Knowing the basics of computers, operating systems, networks, and the Internet. Having the ability to download and install software is essential. An openness to learning.
- I am presenting Volume 1 of the course, which is comprised of four volumes. Security professionals, governmental officials, law enforcement officers, and experts in hacking will find evidence in these four volumes about how to maintain privacy, security, and anonymity.
The objective of this course is to teach you how to improve your skills as a hacker by defeating advanced hackers, trackers, malware, zero-day exploits, exploit kits, cybercriminals, and more.
This course will help you go from being a beginner to becoming an expert in cyber security quickly and easily.
Covers all of the major platforms – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
In this course, you will learn how to model threats and identify vulnerabilities through threat modeling and risk assessment, providing the fundamentals of the skill set you need to succeed.
This The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course discusses the Darknet as well as the mindset of cybercriminals. Malware, exploit kits, phishing, zero-day vulnerabilities, and much more are all explored in-depth.
As part of this The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course, you will learn about the tracking infrastructure and hacking infrastructure that nation-states operate. The document discusses the capabilities of the NSA, FBI, CIA, GCHQ, the Chinese MSS, and other intelligence agencies.
The focus of this The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course is to understand how operating systems protect privacy and security. This article provides a detailed look at Windows 10’s new privacy issues and how to mitigate them.
During this crash The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course, you will learn how encryption works, how it can be bypassed, and what you can do to mitigate the risks.
Master the art of phishing, SMShing, vishing, identity theft, scams, cons, and other forms of social engineering.
We will now discuss how highly important it is to isolate and compartmentalize for security purposes. Sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix, and Qubes OS are some of the topics covered.
This is volume 1 of 4 of your complete guide to cyber security privacy and anonymity.
Who this course is for:
- If you are looking for information about security, privacy, and anonymity, then this course is for you. There are foundation building blocks that comprise that skillset that are covered in this book.
- Anyone interested in learning how to mitigate the risks of malware, Trojans, hackers, trackers, cyber criminals, and all other online threats.
- Everyone who wants their valuable files, emails, accounts and personal information safe from the bad guys should take this The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course.
- For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.
- For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations and governments.
- This The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course focuses on Internet privacy and security for individuals at home. While most of the topics apply to a business, the course addresses personal Internet security, privacy, and anonymity as if it were for individuals.
Created by Nathan House
Last updated 8/2020
Size: 4.23 GB