Develop RESTful APIs with Python and the Flask framework. Tensorflow, MongoDB, Docker, and Docker Containers will be presented in this Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps course on udemy.
What you’ll learn
- Develop a deeper understanding and knowledge of Python and the various aspects of web development
- Understand and be able to use the flask framework
- Plan, build, setup and deploy a RESTful API to an Amazon EC2 instance
- Make use of a NoSQL (MongoDB) Database
- Build a machine-learning API using Tensorflow for image recognition
- Programming experience with Python is highly recommended
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to take your Python skills to the next level
Do you have experience with Python and are you interested in learning about RESTful APIs? In this Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps course, you will learn about Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and many other topics!
You may also be able to improve your resume by learning Python web development.
In any case, if you’re interested in improving your Python skills, you’ve come to the right place.
Programming is straightforward in Python, and even students who have no prior programming experience can follow a line of code easily – this means we can write a full-fledged program using only the basics.
Python has a large number of frameworks and tools that can help you get started quickly with web development.
There’s no better match – a powerful language with powerful tools that you can start using right away.
Why choose this course?
- You’ll be able to learn and understand how to design and implement RESTful APIs with the assist of the Flask framework.
- Ever wondered what NoSQL databases are and how they work? The Python language will enable you to do that as well.
- What is Docker, and how do you “dockerize” an application? As you can guess, you will learn this as well in this Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps course.
- Using TensorFlow for image recognition, you will build an API for building machine learning.
- The Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps course will also discuss DevOps and walk you through the process of deploying a RESTful API on an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud instance.
- You will be able to take your basic Python skills to the next level in the shortest amount of time with this Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps course.
What topics are covered in this course?
Knowing the Python Flask Framework Basics
Understanding and Implementing a REST API
Project: Database as a Service Restful API
Project: Building a Restful API for similarity check using Natural Language Processing
Project: Building an Image Recognition Restful API using Tensorflow and Deep Learning
Project: Building a Restful API to Handle Bank Transactions
Deploying Restful API into an AWS EC2 Instance
After taking this Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps course, you will have a firm understanding of how each piece functions individually as well as how each piece fits together.
The aim of this Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps course is to bring you up to speed on these topics quickly.
What skills do you need?
Students who are eager to improve their Python skills and have a basic knowledge of the language would be ideal candidates. That’s it!
Ready to start?
Getting started with the program is as simple as clicking download. It would be great to see you on the inside.
Who this course is for:
- This Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps course is suitable for those with basic skills, who wish to learn about Python web development
- This Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps course is ideal for those who wish to learn more about RESTful API’s
- Anyone with an interest in database, DevOps, MongoDB and more
Created by Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy, El Farouk Yasser
Last updated 1/2021