Learn about the Python and Django web frameworks for building web apps and websites
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use Python for web development with Django
- Build real projects and apply what you learned in a full blog website created in the Python Django – The Practical Guide course
- Choose between the full course or the included course summary to get you started quickly
- Basic Python and web development knowledge (HTML/ CSS) is required
- NO prior Django experience is required at all
Python is the most popular programming language in the world, primarily because it’s easy to learn, incredibly versatile, and incredibly powerful.
For those of you interested in learning more about Python, we offer a Python Django – The Practical Guide course on the subject.
One of the most important things you can do with Python creates a website! Python is a language that is capable of developing websites.
In order to keep things simple, you typically use a framework like Django, since it allows you to focus on the core business logic without getting bogged down with all the technical details.
This Python Django – The Practical Guide course explains how to use Python’s most popular web development framework, Django.
All aspects of web development are supported by Django, from handling requests and responses to generating dynamic HTML pages using templates. Moreover, it does not rely on third-party services like MySQL or Oracle. All the elements of this Python Django – The Practical Guide course are covered in great detail, and it’s packed with useful information!
You won’t need any previous knowledge to begin this Python Django – The Practical Guide course you will learn everything from scratch in this course. You need only know a little Python and a little website development to get started.
In this Python Django – The Practical Guide course, students will be introduced to Django basics and learn how to create projects, run them, and add features.
In detail, this Python Django – The Practical Guide course covers:
- Installing Django
- Creating and understanding Django projects
- Understanding URLs, views, requests and responses
- Working with templates and static files like CSS and images
- Working with data and models
- Connecting data with relationships (one-to-many, one-to-one, many-to-many)
- Querying data with Django’s powerful model solution
- Adding administration panels to your projects
- Handling user input with forms – manually and with Django’s built-in form support
- Advanced features like class-based views (and when to use them)
- Dealing with file uploads and how to serve uploaded files
- Working with sessions
- In-depth deployment instructions and examples
- Different ways of deploying and serving static files and user uploads
- And much more!
This Python Django – The Practical Guide course covers all of these topics in great detail and includes a complete assignment that requires us to build a “Blog website” from scratch.
In this way, you’ll gain a thorough understanding of the theory and of all the important concepts, as well as see how they are applied.
As a result, after you complete this Python Django – The Practical Guide course, you will have an in-depth understanding of Django and be able to pick up Django projects immediately.
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who want to take the next step and dive into web development with Python
- Everyone interested in learning how to build websites with Python
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 4.57 GB