Learn the concepts of Operating Systems from scratch as Operating System forms the core of Computer Science
What you’ll learn
- You will become very familiar with the core concepts of Operating Systems
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer on questions related to Synchronization and Deadlock
- You will view Computer Science in a different dimension
- You will be able to answer all questions of exams like GATE,PGEE,ISRO (after completing all parts of OS course
- You will be able to get a top grade in your Operating systems course in your Bachelor’s degree
- Understand how Operating Systems work
- Understand how Process synchronization works
- Understand about Deadlocks
- Understand various synchronization mechanisms in Operating Systems
- Have a PC with internet connection
- Basics of Operating systems is necessary – if you have watched my Operating Systems Part 1 course you are good to start this Operating Systems Part 3 : Synchronization and Deadlock course
Welcome to the Operating Systems Part 3 : Synchronization and Deadlock course Operating systems Part 3 : Synchronization and Deadlock
Mastering the concepts of Operating Systems is very important to get started with Computer Science because Operating System is the program which is responsible for the ease with which we are able to use computers today to solve our problems by writing application programs like Google Chrome.
Without using Operating Systems ,it is extremely difficult to communicate with the hardware devices of our computer. Every computer today has an Operating System installed in it. Through this Operating Systems Part 3 : Synchronization and Deadlock course you will not only master synchronization in Operating Systems but also feel the real beauty of computer science.
The concepts which we are going to study is going to give a very good understanding of Process Synchronization and Deadlocks – one of the toughest topics of Computer Science. But believe me I made it as simpler as possible in this Operating Systems Part 3 : Synchronization and Deadlock course. Lot of examples has been discussed just to strenghten the understanding of concepts. Also the topics are covered in a pace where even an ordinary student can understand everything.
Come and join me, I assure you that you will have the best learning experience of not just Operating Systems but also the core of Computer Science in a different dimension.
In this course ,every concept of Operating Systems is taught in an easy-to-understand manner such that anybody who has covered my Operating Systems Part 1 course will be able to understand.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who needs to learn Operating Systems completely
- Anybody who wants to pursue a career in Computer Science
- Anybody who has Operating Systems in the Bachelor’s degree
- Anybody who is preparing for an interview in product-based companies
- If you are preparing for exams like GATE, PGEE , BITS HD, ISRO ,..etc
- If you are a Computer Science Engineer
- If you are working in Software Industry
- Operating Systems from scratch – Part 2
Created by Vignesh Sekar
Last updated 10/2020
Size: 19.67 GB