Get started with OpenShift quickly with lectures, demos, quizzes and hands-on coding exercises right in your browser
What you’ll learn
- Deploy an Openshift Cluster
- Deploy application on Openshift Cluster
- Setup integration between Openshift and SCM
- Create custom templates and catalog items in Openshift
- Deploy Multiservices applications on Openshift
- Basic System Administration
- Introduction to Containers (Not Mandatory as we cover this in this OpenShift for the Absolute Beginners – Hands-on course)
- Basics of Kubernetes (Not Mandatory as we cover this in this OpenShift for the Absolute Beginners – Hands-on course)
- Basics of Web Development – Simple Python web application
Learn the fundamentals and basic concepts of OpenShift that you will need to build a simple OpenShift cluster and get started with deploying and managing Application.
Build a strong foundation in OpenShift and container orchestration with this tutorial for beginners.
- Deploy OpenShift with Minishift
- Understand Projects, Users
- Understand Builds, Build Triggers, Image streams, Deployments
- Understand Network, Services and Routes
- Configure integration between OpenShift and GitLab SCM
- Deploy a sample Multi-services application on OpenShift
A much required skill for any one in DevOps and Cloud Learning the fundamentals of OpenShift puts knowledge of a powerful PaaS offering at your fingertips. OpenShift is the next generation Application Hosting platform by Red Hat.
Content and Overview
This OpenShift for the Absolute Beginners – Hands-on course introduces OpenShift’s Dream Dreams with easy-to-understand lectures. This line follows a demonstration showing how to set up and get started with OpenShift. Code number tutorial after OpenShift for better beginners: This manual course will help you to implement OpenShift configuration files in YAML. In your browser, accurately update the OpenShift configuration files for multiple user instances. In the code lesson, we will review the rules and configuration files to make sure they are spelled correctly.
And finally, we have a job to test the experience. You will find challenges to solve using the experience you have gained in this study. This is a great way to gain hands-on experience, work with other students in the community to improve the implementation of OpenShift, and gain insights into your work. This project encourages you to research and develop the OpenShift team.
Openshift and the OpenShift logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Re Hat, Inc. and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein. This OpenShift for the Absolute Beginners – Hands-on course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by OpenShift or Red Hat, Inc.
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators
- Project Managers and Leadership
- Cloud Administrators
Created by Mumshad Mannambeth, KodeKloud Training
Last updated 2/2020
Size: 1.64 GB