With Power BI training from a top business intelligence instructor, you will learn advanced data analysis and visualization methods.
What you’ll learn
- Publish professional-quality business intelligence reports to the cloud
- Automate reports and dashboards with gateways, dataflows, and scheduled refresh
- Explore and analyze data with natural language Q&A, quick insights, bookmarks, and data-driven alerts
- Collaborate and share with other users and teams online and in real-time
- Configure user roles and row-level security to maintain data quality and control
- Master the latest tools and features available in Power BI Service (2021)
- Connect data from flat files, Excel workbooks, Sharepoint folders, SQL databases, and more
- Build job-ready skills for a career in Data Analysis or Business Intelligence
- Students are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to complete our Up & Running with Power BI Desktop course first
- A PRO plan is required for several features in this Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course (free trial for 60 days, then $9.99/month).
- For Power BI Service accounts, you must use an email address from work or school (no Google, AOL, Hotmail, etc.)
To provide students with the best learning experience, this Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course was completely reconstructed in 2021 to cover all of the latest features. This includes a comprehensive set of new topics, tools, datasets, and hands-on projects.
Our Microsoft Power BI series continues with Part 2. The previous installment covered Power BI Desktop (Part 1) and Power BI Service (Part 2). If you have completed our Power BI Desktop course, this Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course would be most valuable to you.
The top-rated Power BI in the cloud course teaches you how to integrate Power BI in the cloud with powerful tools like gateways, dataflows, row-level security, data-driven alerts, and much more.
As a data analyst for Maven Inspectional Services in Los Angeles, you will become an expert in restaurant health inspections. What are your plans? This Power BI course will teach you how to build scalable reports and dashboards that can be used by the entire organization.
Here are just a few of the topics we’ll cover:
- Administration Tools
- Admin roles, tenant settings, custom branding, etc.
- Connecting to Data
- Connection types, gateways, dataflows, scheduled refresh, etc.
- Reports & Dashboards
- Data lineage, bookmarks, data-driven alerts, Q&A, mobile, etc.
- Sharing & Collaboration
- User roles, apps, publish to web, usage reports, etc.
- Row-Level Security
- Static vs. dynamic RLS, testing roles, etc.
- PREVIEW: Premium Per User
- Key features, incremental refresh, UX, etc.
You will learn how to apply Power BI Service to your own analyses and projects in this Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course, gaining a deep understanding of the platform as well as the skills and confidence to do so.
You must take this Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course no matter whether you are an aspiring analyst, business intelligence professional, or casual Power BI user — because you will become an absolute Power BI ROCKSTAR.
Join today and get immediate, lifetime access to the following:
- 8+ hours of high quality videos
- 100+ page Power BI Service ebook (PDF)
- Power BI project files & sample data
- Course quizzes & homework (with solutions)
- Expert support & Q&A forum
- 30-day money-back guarantee
We can’t wait to see you in the course!
–Aaron (Lead Power BI Instructor, Maven Analytics)
Hear why our Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service courses are the TOP-RATED on Udemy:
The PowerBI course was awesome! It was easy to follow, but it moved at a fast enough pace that I never got bored. The learning experience was a lot of fun, and I wanted to keep learning. I couldn’t wait to move on to the next lesson!”
“Amazing! 5+ stars if you ask me! A well-prepared, well-organized speech. As a result of this Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course, I have become more knowledgeable about Power BI Service and have learned how to create a great course as well. It was a pleasure to take the course from beginning to end..“
“This is the best course on Udemy for Power BI. Classes are well prepared and hands-on, and the instructor makes the experience fun and easy. 100% of the time, I recommend.!”
“Where can I leave a 6 star rating?”
Interested in a complete business intelligence solution? For more information on our full course library of Excel, PowerBI, MySQL, and Tableau courses type in “Maven Analytics” on our course search page!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about Microsoft Power BI Service (2021).
- People who have used Power BI Desktop and want to learn more about publishing, sharing and collaborating in the cloud.
- Individuals and teams looking to master the most popular business intelligence tool available.
- Those who are looking for a comprehensive, project-based approach to training
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career in Data Analysis or Business Intelligence
Created by Maven Analytics, Aaron Parry
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 2.46 GB