These skills are necessary for web development. HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and XHTML are all covered in this HTML and CSS Masterclass course!
What you’ll learn
- If you complete this HTML and CSS Masterclass course, you will have solid HTML and CSS skills
- Create engaging websites by embedding media and graphics
- Master working with HTML events like mouse, keyboard, and drag events
- Build a full hands-on website using HTML 5 and stylize it using CSS 3
- Learn how to debug your HTML code and how to use an HTML validator to find and fix errors
- Use CSS 3 to do 2D and 3D animation for web design
- Master CSS debugging and learn to find and fix common CSS errors
- Understand the bootstrap framework and how to use it to build websites
- Master XHTML – the eXtensible HyperText Markup Language
- Learn about the HTML Canvas and how to work with graphics and interactive media
- Obtain the foundation of skills you need to start a career in web development
- Learn advanced CSS programming like gradients, shadows and effects, and blend modes
- A computer (Windows, Linux or Mac) is required.
- Your enthusiasm and willingness to learn HTML 5 and CSS 3 and then incorporate the skills into your website and resume!
- It is not necessary to have prior programming knowledge.
Do you want to learn more about web design and development, but aren’t sure where to begin?
You may have heard about HTML and CSS and are considering learning them to increase your career options.
Perhaps you are learning an entirely new language or framework, and discover that HTML and CSS are essential, so you must quickly learn both of these technologies.
You may have your own or a client’s website and want to add interactive features to make it more appealing.
You’re on the right page, no matter what brought you here!
This HTML and CSS Masterclass course will teach you how to create interactive web pages and develop compelling web content using HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, and XHTML.
Why learn HTML and CSS?
HTML and CSS are the building blocks of every web application. It is essential to have a solid foundation in HTML and CSS for working with many other languages and frameworks.
Our HTML and CSS Masterclass course will teach you HTML and CSS basics so that you can get started developing your own website.
Why enrolling in this HTML and CSS Masterclass course is the best decision you can make.
- You won’t have to waste time wondering how to move on because this HTML and CSS Masterclass course is clearly laid out. While launching right into development, there is a sustained pace that is maintained the whole time.
- During this HTML and CSS course, students can type in the instructor’s code and see the results in a browser.
- In this HTML and CSS Masterclass course, you’ll learn about a majority of the elements, attributes, and properties that are used by web developers.
- There is no intimidation factor in this HTML and CSS Masterclass course, making it suitable for beginners. All lessons are logically arranged and arranged so that beginners are able to build their skills over time.
- Those with a previous background in programming can also benefit from this HTML and CSS Masterclass course since they can focus on specific sections of the curriculum quickly.
- A useful and practical addition to this class is the information on XHTML, debugging HTML and CSS (common errors), using CSS Entities, and Bootstrap.
- The HTML and CSS Masterclass course will also focus on learning the intricacies of each language, including their history, current versions, best practices, syntax, and common pitfalls to avoid.
The Key Topics covered in this course are:
- Basics of HTML and CSS
- Embedding Media into Webpages
- Animating elements using CSS
- Working with text on webpages
- Displaying data using data, tables, lists, etc.
- Learn several ways to color elements using HTML and CSS
- Advanced HTML and CSS coverage and of course Bootstrap
By adding HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap to your resume, you will not only be better equipped to design, develop, and maintain interactive web pages and websites, but you will also be more marketable and a more well-rounded developer.
Most technologies, including Spring Framework (for example), presume a basic understanding of HTML and CSS. The majority of software developers should be familiar with these technologies.
Once you have completed the HTML and CSS Masterclass course, you will possess the necessary skills to assist you wherever this type of assistance is needed.
Are you ready to get started?
Click the Signup button to sign up for the HTML and CSS Masterclass course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning HTML, CSS, and related coding languages can take this HTML and CSS Masterclass course.
- Developers needing HTML 5, CSS 3, and Bootstrap for their resumes
Created by Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy, Robert Gioia
Last updated 3/2021
Size: 4.57 GB