In this course we will understand different data structures and how to use them effectively for solving problems. It is expected that the students have basic experience in any high-level programming language. Data structures and algorithms are a crucial part of programming interviews. This course is Part-1 of a 2 course series on Complete data structure and algorithms. The main focus here will be mastering the Data structures, implementing those and some problems explaining application of those data structures. The next part will cover different programming paradigms, analysis of algorithms and applying different data structures learnt in part 1. So, part 1 acts as a foundation for part 2.
In this part, we will cover the following topics:
- Time and Space complexity of algorithms
- Linked Lists,
- Trees – Representation, binary trees, binary search trees, balanced binary search trees, and related problems
- Stacks and Queues,
- Graphs – representation, traversal of graph using breadth-first search, depth first search, graph algorithms
- Hash Table,
A good understanding of data structures and algorithms is very crucial for programming interview. After completing this course you should be able to understand which data structures and algorithms should be used to solve a problem and why. It will not only prepare you for your coding interviews, but also make you a better programmer in general.
So, let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers
- Computer Science students
- Data Scientists
- Basic programming skill in any laguage
Last Updated 10/2021