Welcome to Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks, and Context course.
Learn React and React Native with Full React Native, Router, Hooks and Context course. Build React Native (web, cli, expo) skills
React-Native is a library developed by the React team and it is widely used to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS. You do not need to learn Java, Android, Swift, Objective-C, or anything of that. For mobile development React is all you need to create awesome mobile apps that work on both Android and iOS.
In the react native full course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don’t have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer. Besides, with the Expo app, you will be able to run your apps on your own mobile device as well.
Later on the course, we are going to learn the basics of React and React Navigation. JSX, ‘props system’ and ‘state system’ are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course. We are going to create nice-looking reusable components. You are going to be able to use these reusable components in your own future projects. You are going to go to different screens from the app with React navigation.
Finally, you are going to learn the latest React features “React Hooks and React Context” system. We are going to create two nice-looking app, teach you “Hooks and Context” in a very detailed way. You are going to learn how to use “state” in functional components with the “Hooks” system and with “Context API” you won’t need any third-party package to manage the Application state.
Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and MongoDB in conjunction with React, Udemy has a comprehensive selection of courses to choose from.
We tried to tell all complex topics in very detail on the course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. We showed two different ways to create a mobile app. We showed both react-native-cli and expo-cli in our course.
At the end of the course;
- Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
- How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application
- How to use flex-box system
- How to create reusable components
- To reach another app on the device from our app
- Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli
- Creating Context with Class Based and Functional Components
- How to Consume Context in Class-Based and Functional Components
- How to Use Multiple Context in one single component
- Hooks Functions(useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext…)
- Creating Reducer and
- Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
- React and react-native full course with router, hooks and context
- React-native firebase, react native web, react native cli, react native expo, react native android and ios
- The complete React native with router, hooks and contexts
- Learn mobile development
Why would you want to take this course?
Learning React Native is a great avenue through which to gain experience developing mobile apps. Udemy features top-rated React Native courses that take you through every level of the React Native framework, so that you can start writing better apps, faster.
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers’ expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn’t need any prior knowledge to learn it and React is easy to understand for beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practice. I’ll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of React and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you’ll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
What is React Native?
What is React?
What careers use React Native?
Businesses that want to create mobile apps for iOS and Android simultaneously to ensure a seamless rollout need developers with a background in React Native. Careers in mobile app development that rely on React Native can count on professionals who can design and build stunning UIs in multiple platforms since it works hand-in-hand with platforms like Windows and tvOS. React Native developers are also vital to helping iOS, and Android companies update and otherwise modernize their apps with features like push notifications and animation for better effectiveness for mobile app subscribers. Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
What is the difference between React Native and Google Flutter?
Video and Audio Production Quality
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks and Context course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to learn React and React Native
- Anyone who wants to learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications with both react-native-cli and expo-cli
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- People who are planning a career in the react native application world
- Developers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts
- Anyone who want to start from scratch and to move more advanced level
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Anyone who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge, you learn complete react native
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React Native
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn mobile development with full React Native course
- Desire to learn react native hooks, react native context, react native cli, react native expo
- Desire to learn mobile app development
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Last Updated 9/2021