Have you ever heard of the term “Object-Oriented Programming”? Are you interested in developing your coding skills but haven’t heard of this program? Take this Coding 101+: Level Up Your Python with Object-Oriented Programming course from skillshare to learn master OOP.
About This Class
Students in this class will explore Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), a subject every programmer should know. There are several key concepts and takeaways we will discuss:
- The paradigm of thinking, for Object-Oriented Programming
- A simplistic ice cream truck simulator using OOP concepts
- A minimal simulation for light switches in a home, also using OOP concepts
- What classes and instances are
- How to write your first class
- How to keep code readable (abstraction), maintainable (inheritance), and flexible (mixins, composition)
- 1 hour of content with bite-sized, 5-minute lessons + 30 minutes of bonus content
During class we’ll be coding together, so it’s going to be a very interactive experience. This class prepares you for the skills essential for writing and reading Object-Oriented programming code. Moreover, you’ll have a new way to organize your code, which will lead to a level up in your coding skills.
Interested in creative coding? Check out my VR101 (AFrame) class.
Teacher: Alvin Wan
Size: 1.1 GB